Work for Us
Calling all arborists, horticulturalists, landscapers, green industry professionals, and tree-lovers of all kinds. We are now hiring full time employees for year round work. If you love nature, being outdoors and having a challenging and rewarding work environment MFS may be your fit.
We are currently looking for experienced outdoor professionals to fill positions in our tree care, plant health care, and landscape divisions. If interested, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Why should you join our Team?
We do science. We do safety. For over 40 years we have been providing the St. Louis area with the most professional, safe, and intelligent tree care. Our core values are what set us apart from other tree care companies and are the guiding principles in which our success is rooted. To work here is to embrace these values as well as to support the rest of the team in creating a culture that champions our company’s vision. Come be part of the smartest, safest and best tree company in St. Louis.
Benefits we offer our Team members:
- Full time hourly position (compensation based on qualifications and experience)
- Potential for overtime
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Plans
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- Performance based incentives
- Employee referral bonus program
- Stipends for climbing gear and boot allowance
- Industry related training and conference attendance
- Reimbursement is available for industry related certifications
- Internships and management mentoring programs available
All potential Team members must:
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have a pre-employment physical and drug screen and a background check
- Must be willing and able to work in all outdoor weather conditions all year round
- Must be willing and able to work 40 hours or more per week when requested
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays when requested
- Must have a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and willingness to learn